Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hi everyone!

This is Mark on my phone thingy (like that ipodphonethingy / I'm pretty
sure that's the technical term)
Well. That was an e-ticket ride. I've been on more drugs the last 3
days than Cheech & Chong! We're really starting to cut back now. I'm
on mosty preventative stuff for infection, BP, and inflammation, and
pain It looks like I'll be off my epidural in a couple hours so then I
will have just one IV (and the foley cath). I do have some temp
plumbing but we'll be able to hook that back up after a while. ~~All
the docs say I am doing great. I am walking more & more each day. Last
night I got lots of good sleep too.
Thank you ALL for the wonderful thoughts and prayers. You have been a
huge source of strength for us both.

Mark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark!

So glad to hear that you are doing well--I knew you would make it through this with flying colors!

Can't wait to have you back in Charleston!

~anna

CathiO said...

Hey, Mark and Sheila. It has been such a comfort to be able to log on every day and hear about the progress. Mark, you sound great! Sheila, how awesome that your mom and sister have been able to spend some time with you. Good news about the early release - that is proof that recovery is going well. I know you are in contact with Judy, but Einstein seems fine. Syd and I go see him most days. Miss you two a lot and can't wait to have you home! Love,

Cathi