Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Whining

Just to set the record straight, I don't want you guys to think I'm all about complaining about hospital care or cancer in general. Hey, we all have our problems. I do have a few goals:
  • In day to day conversation, it's often difficult to bring up subjects like this. The blog is a way for me to let loose and get it all out there. I guess it's therapeutic in a sense.
  • Maybe someone in a similar situation will read this and understand that "there is a light at the end of the tunnel". Someone has gone before and lived to tell the tale. If this is you, understand that you are not alone, others have done this and gotten through it. Hang in there.

Although I might sound like a bit of an attitude, it's really all about keeping you, the reader, entertained! Blood, pee, death-defying stunts & pain! Better then Desperate Housewives! Yay.

1 comment:

Jimazing said...

I just saw your link to this blog on FB. My heart goes out to you, man. What a ride you have had. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Go kick some cancer ass!