Saturday, September 5, 2009

Operation: Escape Houston

OK. We are all checked out of the hotel. Check. We got our flights
arranged for 7-ish tonight. We need to kill some time before then.
There's a bookstore nearby that should be a good hangout...
Last night we had sushi at our favorite restaurant. Walking to the car,
the pavement was uneven and my leg "blew out" and I fell down. Ouch.
Fortunately it was a relatively "controlled" fall and I didn't bash
anything too hard. I did bend my leg and it's a bit more swollen today
but it appears I can still walk on it. Got to be careful while my leg
muscles are still learning to compensate for the lack of the one they
took out. Charleston, here we come!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Congratulations! Ouch, sorry about the leg! So glad your recovery is going well and it will be even better when you get to your own house and your own bed! Hugs, Alice and Chris