Friday, September 4, 2009

dern airlines

We will be coming home tomorrow. Although there are six seats available tonight, Continental could not change our reservations without a 400.00 fee. I bought my ticket 3 weeks before Mark bought his, as we initially planned for him to drive. His condition worsened to the point that we bought his ticket about a week before he left. His ticket was 415.00; mine was 385.00. This put me in the "W" class and him in the "H" class, whatever the hell that means. So, since I don't have the same class, I would have to pay an extra 400 bucks. As much money as we have been going through, we can't afford that.
So, one more night in Houston. I really can't bitch because Mark has done so well. It's disappointing, but not the end of the world. Trouble, Einstein-we'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay. At what time will you be in Charleston tomorrow?

kristy said...

hey guys. mom said martin will pick you up tonight. If that falls through call and I'll come get you. love you both. can't wait to see you.K

kristy said...

hey guys. mom said martin will pick you up tonight. If that falls through call and I'll come get you. love you both. can't wait to see you.K